Thursday 14 November 2013

Horrible PixiFoto Portraits could make you win in tribunal

Knowing how much PixiFoto sucks it's not a surprise that a woman in Melbourne, Australia took legal action against them! You can read the full story on the Herald Sun website.

Excellent article, really, that perfectly recaps what i said in my previous articles:

  • poor quality
  • unprofessional service
  • no customer care, actually most often customers feel bullied
  • bloody expensive (for the quality)

I take better shots myself

And once again we hear a customer saying she can take better photos with her camera! Let me quote the article directly:
Meanwhile, she's bought herself a digital camera: "The photos I take are much better than theirs".

So, as you should know by now, my advise is simple. Buy a camera (or borrow it from a friend), use your mobile, hire a true professional! You WILL get better results!

No comments:

Post a Comment