Thursday 14 November 2013

Furious with PixiFoto

Another unhappy customer

I am furious with Pixifoto. I just spent over an hour queuing then a twenty minute session and didn't get one decent photo.
The offer is £4.99 for a 'studio session' (which is actually just in the middle of the shop) and a free photo.
The website makes it sound as though any of the pictures they take can be a free one as long as there are no props etc.
Of the 12 photos they took, only one was half decent but they said I couldn't have that as my free one as it had a blue background (!!!).
The free one had to be one of the first four they took which had a white background (all four had one of my children either looking away or with eyes closed or doing that screwed up face smile that 4 year olds love to do).
When i said i wasn't happy with any of the 'free' ones, the photographer said "it's not really our fault if your child doesn't know how to smile".

My advice to anyone thinking of using them is try to make sure the first ones are good ones as this is what you have to choose from if you only want to pay the £4.99 or better still, avoid them altogether!

source: Netmums.com

No comments:

Post a Comment