Thursday 14 November 2013

All that glisters is not gold

PixiFoto deception explained

Just because you'll find PixiFoto studios inside reputable stores (like Mothercare) it doesn't mean they should be blindly trusted. Although this is a perfectly reasonable thing to do i'm of the opinion that honorable businesses like Mothercare and others should begin to be concerned whether the notorious poor quality, lack of customare care of Pixifoto are damaging their brands.

Unknown price list

I went into mothercare and asked about prices, but they couldn't give me a price range because it depends on what we choose, but we wanted to know roughly how much people paid for theirs. I thought they would have done packages [...]
source: babyandbump.momtastic.com

i absolutely agree about pixie photo! when i got photos done a few years ago they wee very cagey about telling you the price!
source: www.whoseview.ie

Bullying customers

glad they went bankrupt! ive used them a few times over the years and can honestly say the qualitty deteriorated over time. the pricing is absolute ridiculous and our made to feel lke crap if you dont wnat to buy a big package
source: www.womo.com.au

Would do better myself

Id have to agree with dyoga they did the same with the dark back round and my Son even though his has drown hair it was so dark that he blended into the back round and this was my second shoot cause in the first my daughters had and foot were cut off. Thay are not professionals at all !! I dont know how there getten away with it !! People must be blind Ive taken better myself.
source: www.rollercoaster.ie

No comments:

Post a Comment